Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rapper D Bomb

King Magazine's first issue reported Rapper Dirt Bomb was set to be released in 2004 on Middleweight Champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s record label Philthy Rich Records. But, shit happened and the album didn't come out. Dirt Bomb got on his hustle in the street and has sold over 6000 copies independently.

I found a blog by Author Don Lemmon that talks about buying some music from Dirt Bomb on the street. Don Lemmon speaking on D Bomb. On one hand, I'm glad Don Lemmon enjoyed the music.

On the other hand, It's fucked up how whatever we do as aspiring businessman and artists has to be dumbed down to some black kid shit.

After I read the blog, I listened to the rapper D Bomb Mixtape again. It's some real shit, better than a most of mixtapes I've heard this year. Definitely one of the sickest MC's from Chicago. Some of the features include songs with Styles P, Too Short and Devin the Dude and Scarface. Currently he is touring with the hip hop group Alcholiks. Check out his site D Bomb Site. The CD can be ordered through the http://www.ArtOfficalMedia.com website and www.cdbaby.com. Listen and let me know what you think.

No comments: